A Gold Medal in Love

 


Five-time gold medalist swimmer Jenny Kilmer has won the Women's Olympics since she was 16 years old. At the age of 36, he is trying to win his sixth consecutive gold medal. Kilmer has been blessed with such fame and fortune through the authorization of sports equipment and TV contracts. He got everything he set out to achieve, except for one thing: love.

Love was his escape. You’ve had a lot of relationships, but nothing more than just a relationship. Her recent relationship with Scott seems to be set in a similar situation.


Since she was two years old, Jennys' life has been about skiing. His in-depth training was apparently successful because of his gold medals, but personally, even his coach, Yon, could not be around. Five days before the Womens Olympics came.


Yon asked her, Do you think you will ever find a special boy like that girl in that movie, The Cutting Edge? he said in Russian. You ten times brat spoiled that he was. Certainly, says Jen. I'm Jenny Kilmer. Americas Sweetheart. Every man wants me. Until they could, Yon replied. But they do meet in the end. The characters meet in the end, not the skiers! Anything, Yon. You know I'm right. Scott is in your hands like the others. You do not need anyone. No one is going to tell the great Jenny Kilmer what to do! How much does it cost? All right, all right, Yon. Haven't you learned anything about love since we worked together? Since you were 16 years old? When it comes to romance, you still talk like a 16-year-old. Your mother and father are on their own end with you. Your agents tolerate you because you make money. Why are you still there, Yon? You can train anyone you want. You have your five gold coins with me. What keeps you here? I want to see you come to the full circle. You no longer have anything to prove in skaing. The pressure is on you completely from the Olympics. I'm partially guilty of being the way you are. I pushed you too hard for too long. So, what do you say? I have made my dreams your dreams and I apologize. I want you to win the love of a gold medal. But, why do you say this now? After all this time? Scott loves you with all his heart. Remember when you broke your ankle two years ago at Nationals while trying to quadruple lutz? He went to the ice and carried it. He doesn’t care about your skating. He cares for you! You have canceled a multimillion-dollar construction project to be with you two weeks after your injury. He lost dollars after his company dollars, was demoted and risked being fired because of you. You lay on a chair in your hospital room for two weeks! That is love! Scott is one of the biggest things that ever happened to you and you can't see this. You look forward to being a bitter old slave girl! You have another half hour until the exercise is over. Skating - that's what you're best at. Go ahead!


For the first time in her 36 years, Jen Kilmer was silenced, but there were no tears of sadness and despair. She could not cry even after she had finished exercising.


The next day, Kilmer fell for a long time trying to make four lutz four times. Very few swimmers have ever succeeded in doing quad lutz.


Yon trained Kilmer, you don't fall because you can't do quad lutz. He's falling because Scott hasn't called in a week. What else can I do, Yon? Asks Kilmer. Call him and apologize to him for this. At least you will know that you have tried. If you don't see him again, so be it.


The day came for the Women's Medal event. Many Kilmers' rivals have less games, which has put more pressure on him. Still the pressure was not on the ice. He can probably make a very safe plan and continue to win gold.


Jenny and Jon were in the changing room. Kilmer was stretching as part of his warmth approach. He spoke casually to Jon. The Scotts will not appear, Yon. I pushed him away like all the other guys in front of him. I have been a great dog to him. He tolerated my madness. "I will not be able to show my children my gold medals because there will be no husband to start a family," she said as she began to cry. I will be a sour old skating commentator for a particular TV network and Ill smiled my usual smile and showed the world that Jen Kilmer is the happiest woman in the world. I am such a deceiver.


Kilmers' name was announced in a public address, which meant it was time for him to warm up two minutes before his program.


Kilmer slipped kindly and confidently as usual. He was a skiing legend. In his mind he was just moving. He nailed double or triple lutzes, which he could do in his sleep.


As he glanced over at his coach, he seemed confused. Yon was smiling and laughing next to the man who had turned his back. Jenny brushed and the man who was laughing with Jon turned around.


Scott, Jenny said trying to say her name. At last he was able to catch his breath. Why? Why are you here? I thought I had lost you. That's what Yon thought until I called him, said Scott. You called Jon, but you didn't call me? Do not push. I love you, Scott, he said. Thank you for being with me after breaking my ankle. You already exist in me and Ive treat you like crap. As I mentioned in your text message, I'm very sorry. Everything is forgiven my dear. You can thank Yon for that. Kilmer smiled at his coach. I do quad lutz. And I will congratulate you! Are you crazy? If you want to win the sixth gold, don't go quadruple lutz! You were lucky four years ago, but remember what you did last year at National? He fell to the ground! Yon reminded her. I will enjoy this, Yon. For the first time in the Olympics, I will be happy because I finally got everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment